High-quality GB PRO Advanced Polymer is the professional's favourite.
A versatile, maximum-strength adhesive and sealant.
Suitable for almost every sealing and bonding application, internal or external, even in wet conditions!
Please note: Apply using a standard sealant gun.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super-efficient sales team now!
- For filling and sealing of connecting joints, cracks,
- holes, etc. in the building sector
- For wooden joints in ship decks
- For bonding metal to metal (can absorb vibration)
- As a high-quality glazing sealant, including for use with burglar-safe glazing systems
- As a universal waterproof construction adhesive for bonding concrete, mirrors (with an acetone-resistant backing), gypsum board, polycarbonates, polystyrene, PVC, many plastics, ceramics, copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, wood and glass
- For interior and exterior applications in all weather conditions
- Remains permanently flexible
- It can be over-painted with water-based paints
- Non-staining and will not discolour surfaces (excellent for use on natural stone)
- Non-shrinking and rapid curing
- Contains no isocyanates, solvents, silicone and phthalates
- Resistant to UV radiation, water (including seawater), mould and chlorine.
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces (even moist surfaces). Wet on wet application
- No odour