Extremely tough and lightweight!
Onduline is an extremely tough, lightweight, corrugated roofing and wall cladding material manufactured utilising a base board produced from recycled cellulose fibres, which are saturated with bitumen under intense pressure and heat.
Onduline sheets are finished with a colour pigment and resin impregnation process, which stains the colour into the sheet to provide excellent colour retention properties and enhanced U.V. resistance.
The Onduline range is ideal for a wide range of applications reflecting the material's unrivalled versatility in being used for agricultural, industrial, light domestic and environmental projects.
Recommended Minimum Fixings = 20 Persheett (100mm Centres)
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- Length: 2000mm
- Width: 950mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Cover width: 855mm
- Thermal resistance R value: 0.04mK/W
- Corrugation height: 38mm
- Corrugation width: 95mm
- Recommendation: 20 fixings per sheet
- Manufactured to order
- 15 year warranty
- BBA Product Certification
- Easy to cut, shape and fix
- Excellent colour retention properties
- Withstands wind speeds of up to 120mph (192 kph)
- European CE Declaration of Conformity
- High insulation and sound absorbency performance
- Does not rust, rot or become brittle
- Flexible, ideal for renovation projects