The Spear & Jackson B98INS Predator Insulation Saw was developed to meet the needs of the most demanding trade professional.
A specially designed blade delivers a smooth cutting action that significantly reduces the airborne particles and dust generated when cutting insulation materials for a safer and healthier working environment.
Perfect for cutting through expanding foam, foam insulation, sponge insulation, pipe insulation and fibreglass Insulation.
Curved Carbon steel blade for strength and durability.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super-efficient sales team now!
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel
- Blade Length: 14 Inches
- Surface Recommendation: Fiberglass
- Smooth cutting action
- Reduces dust and air-borne particles
- Carbon steel blade for strength and durability
- Curved sharpened edge (no teeth)
- Ideal for cutting Expanding foam, Sponge Insulation, Fibreglass Insulation, Foam and Pipe insulation