Coroline corrugated bitumen sheet is a tough, lightweight roofing and cladding material made from bitumen saturated organic fibres giving the following important features:
Manufacturer guaranteed waterproof for 15 years
Simple to fix
High insulation and sound absorbency values
Compatible with most commercially available construction materials
Straightforward installation, long-lasting appearance, durability and a 15-year manufacturer warranty are reasons why Coroline remains the top-selling bitumen roofing sheet on the market.
Available in four aesthetically pleasing colours: black, red, green and brown.
Recommended Minimum Fixings = 20 Per Sheet (100mm Centres)
Please note: Coroline MUST be fixed and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for the warranty to remain valid. Re-erections or consequential damage costs are not included.
If you require a heavier alternative, use Onduline Bitumen Corrugated Roof Sheets.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- Length: 2000mm
- Width: 950mm
- Cover Width: 855mm
- Thickness: 2.6mm
- Colour: Brown
- Warranty: 15 Years (weatherproofing)
- Corrugation height: 38mm
- Corrugation width: 95mm
- Recommendation: 20 fixings per sheet
- Manufactured to order
- Economical and resilient : tough and long lasting
- Environmentally friendly : free from asbestos
- Non-toxic, a 'green' roofing option
- Easy to cut, shape and fix
- Does not rust, rot or become brittle
- Compatible to most commercially available construction materials
- Excellent heat insulation
- Good sound absorption