Corodrain valley troughs can be used on slate and tiled roofs and with double or interlocking slates, clay or concrete tiles.
They can also provide a weatherproof seal between roofs of terraced houses or where a new roof needs to join an existing roof.
They incorporate sanded strips (min. width 35mm) for the mortar to bond to.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- Length: 2.4m
- BBA & ISO 9001:2000 Approved
- A Cost Effective Alternative To Lead
- Maintenance Free
- More Resistant To Damage And Theft
- Largest Range Of Lengths Available
- Smooth Finish Inhibits The Growth Of Moss ETC
- UV Light And Acid Rain Resistant