Ideal for timber to timber and with a razor-sharp point, no pre-drilling will be required.
The Prostruct timber screws are the perfect screws for any wood to wood connections and are an ETA approved structural screw suitable for SIPS.
They have a reinforced flange head with T-drive recess for positive driving, with a special thread geometry so it drives in quicker with a better pull out resistance, and a specially engineered tip for ease and speed.
They have a self lubricating coating, with up to 500 hours salt spray protection.
Please note: This item is sold individually.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- Size: 160mm x 6mm
- Quantity: Sold individually
- Sold individually
- Specially engineered for UK timber sizes
- Complies with RoHS & REACH
- Special steel moves with the wood
- Special thread geometry drives in quicker
- Large diameter head improves resistance to head pull through