Natural and striking the Traditional Pergola Kit does exactly what it says on the tin!
Create a sheltered haven in your garden or a stunning feature, the simplicity of this design allows you to really make it your own.
The posts and rafters are ideal for growing climbing plants and roses. The planed and pressure-treated timber provides a superior finish and longevity in use.
This pergola is supplied complete with fittings.
Concrete In – Longer posts are supplied, allowing 600mm to be bedded into the ground and fixed with concrete/postmix.
Bolt Down Anchors – The ideal choice of fixing to secure a post onto a concrete base, brick wall, or other hard flat surfaces such as decking.
Steel Spikes - Ideal for soft ground and areas in which there is no hard standing. Removes the need to dig post holes and pour concrete.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- Height: 2100mm - 2700mm (Depending on post options)
- Width: 2700mm
- Depth: 2700mm
- Chunky uprights 95mm x 95mm!
- Smooth finished timber
- Fully treated timbers
- Option A - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts for bedding into concrete
- Option B - Pergola supplied with 2.1m posts with bolt down anchors
- Option C - Pergola supplied with 2.1m posts with steel spikes
- Option D - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts with bolt down anchors
- Option E - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts with steel spikes