The Extended Colonnade Pergola is the perfect way to form an entranceway to your garden or to tie different areas of your garden together in style.
With the chunky framework timbers, delicate curves, and quality fixings, the Colonnade Pergola is a high spec, pressure treated garden pergola that is ideally suited to the UK climate.
This Colonnade Pergola is also constructed from specially selected softwoods which have been planed and pressure treated for a longer life outdoors. The FSC timber used in this Garden Pergola has a slightly green look due to the pressure treatment process which ensures years of trouble-free use.
If you would like any more information on this product, please call the number at the top of this page and speak to our super efficient sales team now!
- Height: 2100mm - 2700mm (Depending on post options)
- Width: 1800mm
- Depth: 7200mm
- FSC Certified Timber
- Fully treated timbers
- Option A - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts for bedding into concrete.
- Option B - Pergola supplied with 2.1m posts with bolt down anchors, ideal for sitting on decking or patios.
- Option C - Pergola supplied with 2.1m posts with steel spikes. Ideal for soft ground and areas which there is no hard standing.
- Option D - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts with bolt down anchors, ideal for sitting on decking or patios.
- Option E - Pergola supplied with 2.7m posts with steel spikes. Ideal for soft ground and areas which there is no hard standing.